What I Learnded on 4-7-2009
Going two days strong!
Today’s MUST READ ARTICLE!
Google’s Love For Newspapers & How Little They Appreciate It
by Danny Sullivan
Here is the recap for what I came across this morning and found usefull or interesting:
- Write a List Post
- Analytics and AdWords tips – Part 1 of 4
- Rethinking the Way We Buy and Sell Display Ads
- 4.01pm – the best time to tweet if you want to be noticed
- The Best Social Media Icons All In One Place
- Amber Naslund of Radian6 on Social Media for the Little Guy
- SEO Basics: 6 Tips for Google Webmaster Tools
- Twitter and Facebook Post Huge Growth Numbers in March
- FDA Bureaucrats Gone Wild, Launch a Witch Hunt on Internet Marketing
- Which Form of Advertising is More Efficient & Effective?
- 21 Tips to Earn Links and Tweets to Your Blog Post
This afternoons items:
- Google’s One-Line Sitelinks
- SEO: Do Link Builders Need To Know It?
- SEM Spending to Grow in 2009, SEMPO Survey Says
Anything I missed? Let me know.