Today in Search and Social Media – 4-15-2009
Sorry about the lack of posts on Monday & Tuesday but took a couple days off after the holiday weekend.
Now down to business.
Today’s Must Read Article:
Small Business SEO: How To Launch That Web site
By: Lisa Barone at Outspoken Media
Here is a recap of articles that I found to be useful for those in and wanting to learn more about the search and social media industries.
- Set Up ‘Alerts’ to Monitor What is Happening in Your Niche
- Social Radar Top 50 Social Brands (March 2009)
- How to Weather a Twitterstorm
- Microsoft Advertising: Insights Podcast – Choosing The Right PPC Strategy & Agency Selection With Mona Elesseily
- More Layoffs Coming at Yahoo
- Top 25 commonly believed SEO myths
- Hitwise: Google Maps Has More Traffic, MapQuest More Engagement
- Webtrends Social Measurement Powered by Radian6 Provides Advanced Tools For Customer Engagement Across The Web
- What You Need to Know about Social Media and LinkJuice
- How to Do Keyword Research for an Established Site
Please let me know if there is anything I missed so I can add it to today’s recap.