Today in Search and Social Media – 4-10-2009
I thought today was going to be a slow day with the all the holidays currently going on or happening this weekend but I was wrong.
Today’s Must Read Article:
Five Reasons Businesses Should Support Their Employees’ Personal Brands
A guest post by Dan Schawbel (@danschawbel) on the HubSpot Blog
Here are the Search, Social Media, Blogging and other articles & news that I found interesting today:
- Can the AP Out-Google Google?
- Microsoft’s Talk Vs. Microsoft’s Walk
- The Twitroll: Must-follow Tweeps for PPC Advertisers
- 18% of E-Mail Marketers Do Not Track Results
- There Is No Social Media Department
- Twitter Aids Customer Service for More Companies
- Diagnose Critical Website Architecture Issues for SEO
- Future: How The Social Contract Between People and Brands Will Evolve
- Social Media Can Change the Rules in Many Places
- 50 Content Ideas that Create Buzz
Let me know if I missed out on anything great!